good – [goo d] – adjective
1. morally excellent; virtuous; righteous; pious:
a good man.
2. satisfactory in quality, quantity, or degree:
a good skater; good beer.
3. of high quality; excellent.
evil – [ee-vuh l] – adjective
1. morally wrong or bad; immoral; wicked:
evil deeds; an evil life.
2. harmful; injurious:
3. characterized or accompanied by misfortune or suffering; unfortunate; disastrous:
to be fallen on evil days.
Good will prevail and evil will be defeated. Our Good vs. Evil watch is now back in stock. Thumbs up for skate. Thumbs down for Trump!