We want your sunglasses to look good and your watch to keep ticking for as long as possible. To keep your CHPO products in good condition, please follow our product care guidelines below.
Our lenses have 100% UV protection and some of them are polarized. The warranty policy does not cover wear and tear from regular use or misuse such as scratched lenses and broken temples.
- Do not expose the sunglasses to extremes of temperature, or rapid changes of temperature.
- The sunglasses are designed to withstand impact under normal use. They may not be subjected to severe impacts, dropped onto hard surfaces and sat upon.
- Only clean the lenses with our cleaning cloths or other professional cleaning material. Do not use paper tissues.
- Do not expose the sunglasses to strong chemicals such as petrol, solvents or adhesives, as they can seriously damage/change the coloring of your frame.
- Avoid contact with salt water.
- Please store your sunglasses away from direct sunlight, in a clean and dry location.
- Screws should be tightened from time to time by a certified optician or dealer.
- The watch contains a precision movement. Do not open the watch, or attempt to remove the case-back.
- Any and all work, including battery replacement, required within the guarantee period must be carried out by a certified watch technician or dealer.
- Do not expose the watch to extremes of temperature, or rapid changes of temperature.
- The watch is designed to withstand impact under normal use, it must not be subjected to severe impacts, or dropped onto hard surfaces.
- Keep the watch away from magnetic fields. Watches can be adversely affected by magnetism and may gain or lose time. It is important not to leave a watch close to magnetic objects for a long time. In particular, cell phones, television and PC speakers, magnetic necklaces, handbag clasps, hair-driers, electric razors, magnetic parts of refrigerators are all magnetic. An affected watch remains magnetically charged even after being removed from the magnetic source.
- Only clean the case with a soft cloth, moistened with water. Do not use chemicals, solvents or soap, as these can damage the seals and finish of your watch.
- Do not expose the watch to strong chemicals such as petrol, solvents or adhesives, as these can seriously damage both the waterproof seals, and the finish of your watch.
- Do not attempt to fold or bend the metal mesh wristbands.
Water Resistance – (Applies to the Nuno, Johanna, Inside Light and Dah Sal watches)
The watches have been designed, manufactured, and tested for water-resistance to the depth stated on the back of the case.
- Water-resistant up to 10ATM: Means that the watch is suitable for surfing, swimming, snorkeling, sailing and other water sports.
- After any contact with salt water, immediately rinse your watch with fresh water. WATERPROOF WATCHES ONLY.