Terms & Conditions
Welcome to CHPO! The following terms and conditions guide the use of and commerce on our web store. These terms and conditions may be adjusted from time to time.
You can shop our products through our web store. If you have any questions, please contact our customer service for help at customerservice[a]chpobrand.com. All merchandise remains our property until payment is fulfilled. Any attempt of fraud will be reported to the police. CHPO reserves the right to cancel, hold on to, or further investigate an order at suspicion, even if delivery time is affected. No other payment options in addition to those displayed at checkout is accepted. CHPO holds the right to have minor deviations related how material, color, weight, measurements, or manufacturing, appear on our web store. This also includes type faults, price and stock changes. All prices include Swedish vat (25%).
Shipments are sent by Postnord AB in Sweden. The packages are not traceable and sent as regular post letters. Larger orders and all orders to EU, USA and Japan are sent by UPS. We currently ship to all countries in the European Union, Norway, Switzerland, China, Japan and to the USA. We are based in Sweden and do not control any duties/taxes that may occur to your package. The customer will be responsible for paying additional charges for customs clearance. Customs policies vary from country to country (outside the EU) so please contact your local customs office for further information. The order will be sent to the address you enter at the checkout. Upon confirmation estimated delivery time is 1-3 working days in Sweden and 1-5 working days internationally , if nothing else is not announced. We aim to process within 48 hours after which you will receive a confirmation email that the order is being shipped. We will charge the equivalent of 250 SEK for declined items, e.g. if you refuse to sign or will not pick up the order at your pick-up point. This cost will be deducted from your initial payment of the order. If you change your mind about things you ordered, contact our customer service immediately. You still have to collect your package and return it back to us at your own expense. Damaged goods shall be reported at the pick-up point. If you notice the damage after receiving the package please contact our customer service. When returning it you are responsible for the goods.
Free shipping on orders 499 SEK or eqvuivelant in other currencices and above. 80 SEK flat rate shipping on orders below 499 SEK.
You have the following options:
– Credit Card (Mastercard/Visa)
When using credit card you pay immediately at checkout. CHPO does not charge extra for credit card purchase and all our card data is handled securely by payment service provider Dibs who are certified by PCI-DSS. When the package arrives you pick it up at your local pick-up point in Sweden or equivalent internationally. All information concerning your credit card is encrypted and secured. CHPO reserves the right to cancel, hold on to or further investigate an order at suspicion, even if delivery time is affected. CHPO can also demand you to confirm the order separately by mail sent to the invoice address before your order is delivered.
Swedish law is applied, according to the right of reclamation and returns see Konsumentverkets homepage for more information. You have the right to return a product and get a full refund or exchange the product, within 30 days from receiving the goods. If you change your mind about a product you have to contact our customer service within this time. We are unable to take back products that have been processed or used. There are no refunds for sale items, only the possibility to exchange or receive a credit note. When returning or exchanging a product you pay for the shipping cost and are responsible for the goods. Please make the return traceable to keep track of it during transport. If the product is defect, damaged or if the return is due to a mistake made by us, we will in this case bear or reimburse the delivery cost. Please report the reclamation to our customer service before returning the product, then return the product together with your receipt to this address:
c/o Logit Europe AB
All information concerning your credit card is encrypted and secured. Most web browsers use symbols or the guide https:// to show that the page you are visiting is secured. CHPO cooperate with Dibs for redemption of credit card payments. According to Swedish law (PUL) CHPO needs your approval before handling your personal information. Receiving your personal information helps us to give you good customer service and updates. We will not leave or sell your personal information to third-parties without your permission.
In case of war, civil war, revolution, riot, strike, lockout, blockade, natural disaster, measures by public authority or similar circumstances we will apply to force majeure. This means that these terms & conditions can not or only partly be performed. If this occurs CHPO will try to inform you about this.
Your CHPO watch is guaranteed under the terms and conditions of this warranty against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 2 years from the date of original purchase.
The CHPO warranty does not cover:
- Battery end of life.
- Scratches on case and glass.
- Damage resulting from improper handling, lack of care, accidents, or normal wear and tear.
- Discoloration of light colored watches and/or components
The CHPO warranty does cover:
- Hands falling of.
- Movement failure.
- Battery failure during the first 24 months
The warranty will not be accepted by CHPO if the watch has been damaged by accident, negligence, unauthorized service or other factors not due to defects in materials or craftsmanship. If your model is not available in case of replacement, a similar watch of equal value and appearance will be provided.
If you believe you have a warranty claim, please contact customerservice(a)chpobrand.com and return your purchase. Include your order number, receipt, photos of the suspected errors and a brief description of the claim. If for any reason your watch is returned to the store where purchased it, try to place it in the original packaging. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact customerservice(a)chpobrand.com.
Instructions on how to adjust the size of the metal mesh watch straps can be found here
- The watch contains a precision movement. Do not open the watch, or attempt to remove the case-back.
- Any and all work, including battery replacement, required within the guarantee period must be carried out by a certified watch technician or dealer.
- Do not expose the watch to extremes of temperature, or rapid changes of temperature.
- The watch is designed to withstand impact under normal use, it must not be subjected to severe impacts, or dropped onto hard surfaces.
- Keep the watch away from magnetic fields. Watches can be adversely affected by magnetism and may gain or lose time. It is important not to leave a watch close to magnetic objects for a long time. In particular, cell phones, television and PC speakers, magnetic necklaces, handbag clasps, hair-driers, electric razors, magnetic parts of refrigerators are all magnetic. An affected watch remains magnetically charged even after being removed from the magnetic source.
- Only clean the case with a soft cloth, moistened with water. Do not use chemicals, solvents or soap, as these can damage the seals and finish of your watch.
- Do not expose the watch to strong chemicals such as petrol, solvents or adhesives, as these can seriously damage both the waterproof seals, and the finish of your watch.
- Do not attempt to fold or bend the metal mesh wristbands.
The watches have been designed, manufactured, and tested for water-resistance to the depth stated on the back of the case.
- Water-resistant up to 10ATM: Means that the watch is suitable for surfing, swimming, snorkeling, sailing and other water sports
- fter any contact with salt water, immediately rinse your watch with fresh water. WATERPROOF WATCHES ONLY.
Our lenses have 100% UV protection and some of them are polarized. The warranty policy does not cover wear and tear from regular use or misuse such as scratched lenses and broken temples.
- The sunglasses are designed to withstand impact under normal use. They may not be subjected to severe impacts, dropped onto hard surfaces and sat upon.
- Only clean the lenses with our cleaning cloths or other professional cleaning material. Do not use paper tissues.
- Do not expose the sunglasses to strong chemicals such as petrol, solvents or adhesives, as they can seriously damage/change the coloring of your frame.
- Avoid contact with salt water.
- Please store your sunglasses away from direct sunlight, in a clean and dry location.
- Screws should be tightened from time to time by a certified optician or dealer.